Thursday 8 September 2016

Back to school 

Back to school time is here again and has brought with it a renewed love of blogging my gorgeous daughters hair styles. I love to look at different ways to put up her hair especially for school when it is very necessary to keep it up, neat and tidy. This week we have tried 3 new styles. I'm not a fan of the 2nd one but I will put it on here anyway as it was very, very simple, quick and those are the reasons I'm not a fan. I was very short of time and threw this hairstyle up in a wonky haphazard fashion. My inner perfectionist is angry!!

I'm going to be adding to this blog at least weekly and will hopefully provide a little inspiration for someone.
This is a simple pull through braid. I love the volume it creates when you pancake out the sides (Pull on the edges to make them look fuller) It is easily done you do, however, need plenty of hair ties or bobbles. 


Wonky one. Simple style of 2 high and 2 low pig tails with small braids made from each  top bunch and crossed over. If I had got my lines straight this would have been sweet. I think I still had one eye shut!!!! I'll get it back just give me a few days to get my new school routine back into action..lol!!


This bun is gorgeous. I adore it and its very easy. A simple pony tail, a topsy tail and lots of loops and this is the result. Perfect updo for a wedding or a special occasion. My princess rocked it for a girls playdate and wore a sweet little blue playsuit...cute as a button

No comments: